Flowers in the Snow, not literally, but with all the snow, I am looking for flowers. Challenge #5 is to use flowers on your project. BUT - you must use at least two different kinds. There is floral paper, paper flowers, quilled flowers, flower brads, digital or rubber stamped flowers, flower die cuts and flower stickers. So I don't mean roses and daisies, but two different styles. The purpose of your card/project is up to you.
- Floral paper: The Angel Company: Tutti Frutti
- Flower stamps: The Angel Company: Pretty Posies
- Sentiment: Me & My Big Ideas
- Kitty Image: Wink Wink Ink
- Colored with Copic Markers
Two weeks again so this challenge is due February 1, 2011 @ 6:00 a.m. Central Time. The prize for this challenge will be some embellies appropriate for Spring.